What is Business Matching (Exhibitor Referral)?
- It ensures that we can direct the right, identified buyers to your booth or refer your business to the right new customers.
- Business Matching makes it easy for buyers to get to know you, contact you, and schedule an in-show meeting with you through the exhibitor listings and links in the referral emails and the referral exhibitor listings on the WeChat registration page.
Why Business Matching (Exhibitor Referral)?
- Buyer insights from the show floor
- Buyers respond positively to the service of matching them with the right exhibitors, and they recognize its value
- Buyers like and appreciate exhibitor referrals for providing them with the right guidance for their visit
- Buyer feedback that targeted referrals helped them use their time at the show more effectively
- Buyer feedback shows that exhibitor referrals helped them achieve more and higher quality business meetings at the show
- Buyer feedback on exhibitor recommendations helps them find and meet new exhibitors at the show
Business matching is a win-win for everyone
Business Matching referrals direct buyers to the right exhibitor's booth to close more business and use show time more efficiently. Business Matching does not increase costs for exhibitors or visitors but makes for more satisfied show customers.
How can exhibitors participate in business matching?
- Business Matching is a free service for exhibitors who have already signed up
- You only need to provide complete and accurate information about your company and it will be included in the referral communication to the corresponding buyers
- You can use the Reed Exhibitions App to scan the visitors' badges at your booth to get their information as sales leads
- If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us